Our form submission is currently under maintenance, please email your submission to us via email@example.com
Make sure to read our full terms of submission to ensure what you would like to send is the right fit for our audience. An overview of the guidelines are below:
- By Signing up as a contributor, you are declaring that you have permission or be the owner of the piece of content being submitted for review. Plagiarism is not tolerated or accepted at Talking IoT.
- Our aim is to be educational and informative, so bear this in mind when deciding what content to share.
- Supporting links, documentation, technical information or specifications can be included in your submission. Please be clear where these need to be included.
- You do not need to provide a cover image, this will be provided by our content team to ensure the image is not subject to copyright.
- The topic should be complimentary to the subject matter of Talking IoT.
- The content should not be promotional or a press release.
By submitting you confirm you have read the full terms of submission and confirm you are the owner of this content, or have permission to share this content.